Saturday 22 September 2012

New Unofficial Bellini recipe book to be launched soon!

Thank you for your patience while I have been offline!  I am back to posting an look forward to bring you more delicious recipes over the months ahead! 

In the meantime, be sure to subscribe to this blog by email (email subsrciption is on the top left of this blog).  This way, you will be notified by email when I post new recipes or news.  By the way... stay tuned for my recipe book, to be released soon!  Yet another reason to submit your email address so that I can notify you when it's available! 

Happy cooking! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Managing Mum. Been doing lots of research on the Bellini Kitchen Master and the Maxi SuperChef. Which one are you using? Have any buying tips based on your experience with your machine? Would really appreciate your observations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey. I have the Maxi SuperChef. I am really happy with it. The customer service is great - if you do have any problems with it, and it has a 2 year warranty. I use it at least once a day and it's amazing how quickly you become accustomed to using it - it really makes cooking a breeze! I have never owned a Bellini, so cannot comment on that, but my friend has one and she follows all of my recipes on hers.

      Delete

Tell us your thoughts: